Typically psychologists working within CPFT work alongside colleagues from other professional disciplines.

Psychologists work in many different services, with adults, children, and families. The British Psychological Society has information about the work psychologists do http://www.bps.org.uk/psychology-public/how-can-psychology-help-you/how-can-psychology-help-you.

Find out if a psychologist is registered

To find out if a psychologist, or other health professional is registered with the national regulatory body, you can search the HCPC register here: http://www.hpc-uk.org/check/ 

If you would like to find a psychologist you can search the BPS website here: http://www.bps.org.uk/psychology-public/find-psychologist/find-psychologist

The page was last updated on 14 December 2016 by andrea.bateman.


Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
Elizabeth House, Fulbourn Hospital
Cambridge, CB21 5EF

T 01223 219400 (open 8:30am to 5pm)
F 01480 398501

Twitter Logo Youtube Logo Facebook Logo Instagram Logo Wordpress Logo