Clare Lodge is a leading national provider of secure accommodation "welfare" only placements and the only all female unit in the UK. The service is governed by Peterborough City Council and works in a collaborative way with CPFT to provide an intensive and therapeutic environment, including an in-reach psychiatric and psychological provision.
Our expanding healthcare team provides a wide range of services and support to Clare Lodge which is a secure welfare unit for up to 16 young women. We are a friendly, passionate, and patient focussed team who are dedicated to working alongside our Local authority partners to improve both health and social outcomes and deliver the best possible care.
Clare Lodge provides:
- Trauma informed delivery of health care
- Comprehensive holistic health assessment and intervention including mental health, neurodevelopmental, speech and language, sexual health, and physical health.
- Direct therapeutic interventions
- Drug and alcohol advice.
- Outreach service
- Named health professional role and opportunity to liaise with national professional network.
- Group work
- Breakfast club and creative activities
- Integrated working alongside Clare Lodge residential and education teams.
Meet the team
Team Manager / Clincial Nurse Specialist
T: 01733 253246
Clinical Lead for Health and Wellbeing.
Specialist Nurse Children in Care
Benefits for CPFT Staff
Why work for CPFT?
Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust offers opportunities in the workplace to progress within the banding system and from an individual standpoint. You will be joining an excellent team with supportive colleagues and the company benefits are as follows:
- Professional development via the CPFT Academy which provides in-house training programmes
- Stress awareness training
- Mindfulness training
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Staff discount schemes
- Pension scheme
- Flexible job share opportunities
- Stress awareness training
- Counselling service
- Occupational health support
- Annual leave allowance 27 days plus bank holidays
Blue light Card
Blue Light Card provides those in the NHS, emergency services, social care sector and armed forces with discounts online and in-store. Blue Light Card also works with small and large companies across the UK to get involved in supporting the blue light community through offering our members discounts through Blue Light Card.
For more information and to register visit: https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk
Tickets for good
Giving back to NHS workers - Tickets for good have partnered with NHS England and Improvement to give away free and discounted tickets for some of the UK's most exciting events to all NHS workers.
For more information and to register visit: https://ticketsforgood.org/nhs/