Council of Governors' meetings
Meetings of the Council of Governors are open to the public, so anyone can attend. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings will be held via video conference until further notice. Details of upcoming meetings can be found below, but for more information, please contact our Trust Secretariat at email@example.com. The meeting papers for the previous year's meetings can also be found below, but any other previous meeting's papers can be requested from the Trust Secretariat.
- Thursday 2 December 2021: 17:30 – 19:30
Previous meeting papers
- Wednesday 8 September 2021: Council of Governors Papers 080921.pdf [pdf] 5MB, Annual Members Meeting Agenda 080921.pdf [pdf] 81KB
- Thursday 1 July 2021: Council of Governors Papers 010721.pdf [pdf] 6MB
- Thursday 22 April 2021: Council of Governors Papers 220421.pdf [pdf] 6MB
- Thursday 3 December 2020: Council of Governors Papers 031220.pdf [pdf] 3MB
Become a Governor
Make a difference and nominate yourself to be a Governor
Are you interested in shaping the way we plan and deliver our integrated community, mental health and learning disability services across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough?
One of the guiding principles of being a Foundation Trust is that we are accountable to local people. Our Governors consist of members of the public, past and present service users, carers and our staff.
By becoming a Governor you can...
- Help influence the future of your local health services.
- Receive news and updates through our website and newsletter.
- Come to networking events and training sessions and extend your knowledge on mental health, physical health and general wellbeing within the NHS.
- Take part in surveys and consultations on our services to help us shape a better future.
- Support our campaigns to promote good health and fight mental health stigma.
- Hold the Board of Directors to account.
How will Governors help us to shape our future?
- Telling us about the needs of their local communities and constituencies.
- Attending meetings and making decisions on behalf of the members.
- Formally ratifying decisions made by the Board of Directors.
Who can become a Governor?
Anyone over the age of 18 who lives in the UK.
You don't have to be an expert in healthcare, but be interested in changing the future and having a say in important decisions. We look for people who are enthusiastic and can bring their own experience.
You must become a member of our Trust to apply to become a Governor. It's really easy to do. This link allows you to access this page.
How do I put myself forward to become a Governor?
For more information about becoming a Governor and when the next round of elections will open, please contact our Trust Secretariat as below.
Phone: 01223 219400
Write to: Trust Secretariat
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust