Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)

How can PALS help?

As a service user, relative or carer using Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, information and support.  

This is where the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) can help. We provide confidential advice, information and support, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the care we provide, guiding you through the different services available from the NHS, our Trust and other local organisations.

If you are a patient at Peterborough or Hinchingbrooke Hospitals...

Please contact Peterborough and Hinchingbrooke's PALS team. Our Trust does not run services run by these two hospitals. You can contact their team by calling 01733 673405 for Peterborough, or 01480 428964 for Hinchingbrooke . You can e-mail or

Important message if you are using CPFT PALS:

When you get in touch with the CPFT PALS team please can you supply the following information:

  • Patient's full name
  • Patient's date of birth
  • Patient's NHS or patient number (if known)
  • Patient's address with postcode
  • Patient's telephone / mobile number
  • Patient's registered GP surgery
  • Department, unit or ward connected to your concern

The above information will help us speedily trace patient details. Many thanks for your help.

PALS is confidential, and can be contacted onfreephone  0800 376 0775 (please note this is not an emergency telephone line) or you can email the team on between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. You can also call the team's landline number at 01223 219444.

Due to ongoing work in relation to the pandemic, the phone lines will only be operating a answerphone messaging service currently. Please leave us a message, including your details so we can get back to you, and we will respond within two working days. 

You can also write to the PALS Service at:
Elizabeth House
Fulbourn Hospital
CB21 5EF

If you wish to make a complaint, this link directs you to details about our complaints service.

As a patient

As a patient, relative or carer using our services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, and support. 

Patient Advice and Liaison service  Contact the Trust