Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
How can PALS help?
As a service user, relative or carer using Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, information and support.
This is where the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) can help. We provide confidential advice, information and support, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the care we provide, guiding you through the different services available from the NHS, our Trust and other local organisations.
If you are a patient at Peterborough or Hinchingbrooke Hospitals...
Please contact Peterborough and Hinchingbrooke's PALS team. Our Trust does not run services run by these two hospitals. You can contact their team by calling 01733 673405 for Peterborough, or 01480 428964 for Hinchingbrooke . You can e-mail Nwangliaft.firstname.lastname@example.org or Hchemail@example.com.
Important message if you are using CPFT PALS:
When you get in touch with the CPFT PALS team please can you supply the following information:
- Patient's full name
- Patient's date of birth
- Patient's NHS or patient number (if known)
- Patient's address with postcode
- Patient's telephone / mobile number
- Patient's registered GP surgery
- Department, unit or ward connected to your concern
The above information will help us speedily trace patient details. Many thanks for your help.
PALS is confidential, and can be contacted onfreephone 0800 376 0775 (please note this is not an emergency telephone line) or you can email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. You can also call the team's landline number at 01223 219444.
Due to ongoing work in relation to the pandemic, the phone lines will only be operating a answerphone messaging service currently. Please leave us a message, including your details so we can get back to you, and we will respond within two working days.
You can also write to the PALS Service at:
If you wish to make a complaint, this link directs you to details about our complaints service.
- PALS leaflet Dec 2022.pdf 1MB
- PALS leaflet for young people 2017.pdf [pdf] 2MB
- Your health record Dec 2017.pdf [pdf] 426KB
- If you have a complaint Lithuania.pdf [pdf] 130KB
- If you have a complaint Polish.pdf [pdf] 99KB
- if you have a complaint Portuguese.pdf [pdf] 16KB
- If you have a complaint slovakian.pdf [pdf] 60KB
- If you have a complaint translation Chinese.pdf [pdf] 76KB
- If you have a complaint URDU.pdf [pdf] 95KB
- If you have a complaint_BENGALI.pdf [pdf] 103KB
- If you have a complaint russian.pdf [pdf] 139KB
- PALS leaflet lithuania.pdf [pdf] 122KB
- PALS leaflet Polish.pdf [pdf] 135KB
- PALS leaflet Chinese.pdf [pdf] 68KB
- PALS leaflet Portugal.pdf [pdf] 18KB
- PALS LEAFLET russian.pdf [pdf] 191KB
- PALS leaflet Slovakia.pdf [pdf] 55KB
- PALS leaflet URDU.pdf [pdf] 87KB
- PALS leaflet_BENGALI.pdf [pdf] 88KB