What we do
Working with specialist NHS physical, mental health and social care teams, we listen to staff and patients to fund or run projects that go above and beyond NHS care and treatment.
We work with teams across 50 locations including Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon, Wisbech and Peterborough. We do this by funding projects that improve patient experience, including:
- Creative therapies – art, music, and drama sessions for people of all ages
- Sensory therapies – we have created dedicated sensory rooms for people of all ages in CPFT treatment centres across the region. We also provide sensory packages for patients to use at home or in clinic too.
- Innovative equipment – new technology such as specialised tablets or virtual reality headsets that can be used for exciting new ways to treat patients
We have four key areas that we prioritise
- Supporting older people and adults who need community care
- Working with specialist mental health services who look after people of all ages
- Providing mental health support for children, young people and families
- Helping services which provide specialist support for people with learning disabilities
What could my donation provide?
- £50 will pay for medical books to give staff an extra insight into medical updates.
- £100 will pay for Christmas decorations for a whole ward to give patients a more positive experience during the festive season.
- £3,000 could pay for equipment to enhance a sensory room for people with specialist needs.