The CPFT Board of Directors is made up of executive and non-executive directors, led by a non-executive chair. The Board is responsible for ensuring that the Trust is accountable to the public for the services it manages.
Details of the Board of Directors' meetings can be found at the bottom of this page, along with copies of our Constitution, Gifts and Hospitality Register and Register of Interests.
Board of Directors' meetings
Meetings of the Board of Directors are open to the public, so anyone can attend. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings will be held via video conference until further notice. Details of upcoming meetings can be found below, but for more information, please contact our Trust Secretariat at email@example.com. The meeting papers for the previous year's meetings can also be found below, but any other previous meeting's papers can be requested from the Trust Secretariat.
- Friday 21 May 2021: 11:00 – 13:00
Join the Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/92915670567?pwd=RkhDeFhic3Z4OERTMG9IMTEyRkpLUT09 (Meeting ID: 929 1567 0567, Passcode: 404636)
Meeting papers: Public Board Papers 210521.pdf [pdf] 10MB
- Monday 19 July 2021: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 22 September 2021: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 24 November 2021: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 26 January 2022: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 30 March 2022: 10:00 – 12:00
Previous meeting papers
- Wednesday 24 March 2021: Public Board Papers 240321.pdf [pdf] 8MB
- Wednesday 27 January 2021: Public Board Papers 270121.pdf [pdf] 10MB
- Wednesday 25 November 2020: Public Board Papers 251120.pdf [pdf] 23MB
- Wednesday 23 September 2020: Public Board Papers 230920.pdf [pdf] 12MB, Additional Public Board Papers 230920.pdf [pdf] 3MB
- Wednesday 22 July 2020: Public Board Papers 220720.pdf [pdf] 32MB
- Thursday 21 May 2020
- Wednesday 1 April 2020: Public Board Papers 010420.pdf [pdf] 6MB