Specialist Employment Advisors can provide a range of guidance tailored to your individual needs, but general support would include:
- In-work advice and guidance
- Supporting people to find work, including CV writing and interview techniques
- Exploring career options
- Advice on next steps dealing with a problem at work
- Talking through reasonable adjustments in the workplace
- Preparing for a return-to-work meeting
If you are worried about the impact that your mental health problems are having on your job or career, then please refer back to our Home Page and consider self referring.
Employment Advisors have had a fantastic impact on those that they have supported. Here are some examples of how they have helped:
90% of people using their employment services moved into employment, training or further education or successfully retained their job.
96% of people they support said they would recommend them to friends and family.
96% of the people they support said they had helped to improve the quality of their life.