Imagine leaving your home abruptly and never returning to it again.
Imagine being told that you are moving house tomorrow and you have no control over where you are moving to and how much it will cost.
This is what happens to people every day because we assess people in a place that is not their normal environment.
The Home First Service assess at people at home by a team made up of nurses, therapists and rehab integrated care workers. The care plan will include rehabilitation goals, support for carers, and any equipment which may be needed along with self-help advice. Some people have complex needs and may require longer-term care. The NHS Home First team carries out robust assessments, before coming to a decision, with the person and their families, to determine their long-term plan of care.
This is where you come in. We are looking for physiotherapists, occupational therapists nurses and rehab integrated care workers who can support people in their own homes to regain their independence.
Rehab Integrated Care Workers (ICW) – Band 3
Are you dynamic, flexible and enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of a team making a difference in our community then you are the right person for us. We are offering a permanent contracts in the Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and Ely areas. You will be:
- Providing care to patients with deterioration in their health or function with a particular focus on admission avoidance to acute hospitals.
- To deliver functional assessments, personal care, medication prompts, including mobility and appropriate exercise, personal and domestic activities of daily living, equipment provision
- To carry out duties delegated and supervised by registered professionals
- To provide a high standard of care
- To manage own caseload of patients who require ongoing management and support with complex needs
Unfortunately there are no current vacancies but please check back soon as we update our vacancies weekly.
Meet our team