The CPFT Board of Directors is made up of executive and non-executive directors, led by a non-executive chair. The Board is responsible for ensuring that the Trust is accountable to the public for the services it manages.
Details of the Board of Directors' meetings can be found at the bottom of this page, along with copies of our Constitution, Gifts and Hospitality Register and Register of Interests.
Debbie Smith, Director of Operations and System Partnerships
Debbie started in the NHS in 1987 in Derbyshire where she trained as a mental health nurse before moving to Staffordshire working in a number of clinical roles in both adult and older people’s services. After returning to Derbyshire as a service manager in 2001, she then joined Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust in 2005 as an Assistant Director for Older People’s Mental Health Services and then as Deputy Director of Operations. In 2013, she was appointed Mental Health Service Director and completed anMBA with the Open University. In 2016 Debbie became Chief Operating Officer before joining CPFT in 2020 as the Director of Operations and System Partnerships.
Board of Directors' meetings
Meetings of the Board of Directors are open to the public, so anyone can attend. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings will be held via video conference until further notice. Details of upcoming meetings can be found below, but for more information, please contact our Trust Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting papers for the previous year's meetings can also be found below, but any other previous meeting's papers can be requested from the Trust Secretariat.
- Wednesday 24 November 2021: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 26 January 2022: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 30 March 2022: 10:00 – 12:00
Previous meeting papers
- Wednesday 22 September 2021: Public Board Papers 220921.pdf [pdf] 9MB
- Monday 19 July 2021: Public Board Papers 190721.pdf [pdf] 9MB
- Friday 21 May 2021: Public Board Papers 210521.pdf [pdf] 10MB
- Wednesday 24 March 2021: Public Board Papers 240321.pdf [pdf] 8MB
- Wednesday 27 January 2021: Public Board Papers 270121.pdf [pdf] 10MB
- Wednesday 25 November 2020: Public Board Papers 251120.pdf [pdf] 23MB