The CPFT Board of Directors is made up of executive and non-executive directors, led by a non-executive chair. The Board is responsible for ensuring that the Trust is accountable to the public for the services it manages.
Details of the Board of Directors' meetings can be found at the bottom of this page, along with copies of our Constitution, Gifts and Hospitality Register and Register of Interests.
Professor Peter Jones, Non-Executive Director
Peter has been Professor of Psychiatry at Cambridge since 2000, and Deputy Head of the Clinical School since 2014. Peter’s research interests are in the epidemiology of mental illness, particularly causes active in early life, and the mental health of young people. He was a founder of the award-winning CAMEO early intervention service where he worked until taking on the Directorship of the NIHR Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care East of England hosted by CPFT. This is a partnership between researchers and health services to accelerate the effect of research evidence on policy and practice. Having helped form Cambridgeshire's specialist mental health trust in 2002, Peter served as a Non-Executive Director until 2005 and is delighted to join the CPFT board as an Non-Executive Director. He is a Trustee for MQ, the mental health research charity
Board of Directors' meetings
Meetings of the Board of Directors are open to the public, so anyone can attend. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings will be held via video conference until further notice. Details of upcoming meetings can be found below, but for more information, please contact our Trust Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting papers for the previous year's meetings can also be found below, but any other previous meeting's papers can be requested from the Trust Secretariat.
- Wednesday 24 November 2021: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 26 January 2022: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 30 March 2022: 10:00 – 12:00
Previous meeting papers
- Wednesday 22 September 2021: Public Board Papers 220921.pdf [pdf] 9MB
- Monday 19 July 2021: Public Board Papers 190721.pdf [pdf] 9MB
- Friday 21 May 2021: Public Board Papers 210521.pdf [pdf] 10MB
- Wednesday 24 March 2021: Public Board Papers 240321.pdf [pdf] 8MB
- Wednesday 27 January 2021: Public Board Papers 270121.pdf [pdf] 10MB
- Wednesday 25 November 2020: Public Board Papers 251120.pdf [pdf] 23MB