The CPFT Board of Directors is made up of executive and non-executive directors, led by a non-executive chair. The Board is responsible for ensuring that the Trust is accountable to the public for the services it manages.
Details of the Board of Directors' meetings can be found at the bottom of this page, along with copies of our Constitution, Gifts and Hospitality Register and Register of Interests.
Scott Haldane, Director of Finance
Scott Haldane has extensive experience as a Director of Finance in both the private and public sectors, particularly within the NHS. He was previously Director of Finance and Resources at Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust. Prior to this, he was the Strategy and Business Development Director (Scotland) for ATOS IT Services (UK) Ltd. Scott graduated in 1981 from the University of Stirling with a BA in Accountancy and Business Law and qualified as a Chartered Accountant three years later. This led to a number of senior finance roles within the private sector, before joining the NHS in 1993. He has also been involved with a number of boards and committees representing national and professional bodies. He is currently a lay member of the Court at the University of Stirling. Scott was elected as Chairman of the Healthcare Financial Management Association in 2005, a body representing the NHS finance community across the UK, and was recognised as Public Sector Finance Director of the Year in 2006.
Board of Directors' meetings
Meetings of the Board of Directors are open to the public, so anyone can attend. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings will be held via video conference until further notice. Details of upcoming meetings can be found below, but for more information, please contact our Trust Secretariat at email@example.com. The meeting papers for the previous year's meetings can also be found below, but any other previous meeting's papers can be requested from the Trust Secretariat.
- Wednesday 24 November 2021: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 26 January 2022: 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 30 March 2022: 10:00 – 12:00
Previous meeting papers
- Wednesday 22 September 2021: Public Board Papers 220921.pdf [pdf] 9MB
- Monday 19 July 2021: Public Board Papers 190721.pdf [pdf] 9MB
- Friday 21 May 2021: Public Board Papers 210521.pdf [pdf] 10MB
- Wednesday 24 March 2021: Public Board Papers 240321.pdf [pdf] 8MB
- Wednesday 27 January 2021: Public Board Papers 270121.pdf [pdf] 10MB
- Wednesday 25 November 2020: Public Board Papers 251120.pdf [pdf] 23MB