How our service can help you
The adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) clinic is a specialist service offering assessment, diagnosis and treatment for adults with possible ADHD and for those with previously diagnosed ADHD.
The clinic also offers pre-referral advice for GPs, such as medication monitoring and symptoms management.
Contact the service
Chitra Sethia Autism Centre
T: 01223 219674
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding Bank Holidays
Referral must come from a GP and should be made directly to the Primary Care Mental Health Service.
Where to park and are there parking charges?
Clinics are held in Cambridge at Chitra Sethia Autism Centre, Fulbourn Hospital; in Peterborough at the Edith Cavell Centre; and in Huntingdon at the Newtown Centre.
- Chitra Sethia Autism Centre - parking at any of the onsite car parks. There are no parking charges.
- Cavell Centre - the car park is barrier controlled and there is a charge for the parking.
- Newtown Centre - there is limited parking which is free. There is the option to park in Sainsbury's car park opposite the Newtown Centre. There is a charge for the Sainsbury's car park.
Is there access and support for patients and visitors with a disability?
Yes, our clinical bases are accessible. Please ring the team before your appointment to discuss any requirements.
How to cancel your appointment
Please call our admin team on 01223 219674 if you wish to cancel or change your appointment.
Other essential information
- Referrals are being accepted for medication review and treatment for those with a clear diagnosis of ADHD and have collaborating information substantiating their diagnosis.