YOUnited supports children and young people with their emotional wellbeing and mental health.

Younited logo

It is available to those up to the age of 25 and offers a range of support including therapies, counselling and guided self-help.

Referrals can be made to YOUnited by a GP or any professional working with children or young people, but accepts professional referrals only.

All referrals are triaged and assessed by specialist staff from YOUnited who then work with clients, as well as their family or carers if necessary, on the best pathway to support their needs.

YOUnited is a partnership involving Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust, Centre 33, and Ormiston Families.

Young people have been instrumental in helping to co-design the service.

Contact us

Clinicians and administration staff are available 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). The contact number and email below is for professionals only for discussion and consultation of non-crisis referrals.

T: 0300 3000 830 | E:

To refer For professionals Help in a crisis

Digital resources

YOUnited has worked with families, young people and children - in partnership with Taproot - to research and promote digital information, self-help and e-therapy resources as part of the services it provides.

Though the following links below we have curated some of the best available resources and support recommended by age and level of need. Simply click on the tab that applies to you and then the subject you're interested in - and you'll find a wide range of useful apps and websites.

Partner logos

Useful websites

Kooth - an online mental wellbeing community offering free, safe and anonymous support
Keep Your Head - brings together reliable information on mental health and wellbeing for children, young people and adults across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
Chat Health - a confidential text messaging service for young people aged 11-19. Run by the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Healthy Child Programme, the service is available Monday to Friday between: 9.30am to 4pm. Simply text 07480 635 443 to start a conversation.

Digital intervention apps

YOUnited uses the following intervention digital apps:

Healios - Provides a CBT-E interventions programme working with the NHS to make mental health, autism and ADHD support accessible to those who need it.
Lumi Nova - develops digital therapeutics to support children and young people’s mental health to ensure equitable access to early interventions that improve lifelong outcomes for children.
Silver Cloud - provides accessible, scalable, digital behavioural healthcare.
Secret Agent Society - the SAS evidence-based framework has options for online clinical services and distance education, face-to-face clinical or educational services, as well as home-based use by parents and children with or without the supervision of a trained SAS professional.


As a patient

As a patient, relative or carer using our services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, and support. 

Patient Advice and Liaison service  Contact the Trust