How our service can help you
We support anyone over 17 years old with moderate to severe mental illness, such as bipolar illness, depression, personality disorder, anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or psychosis / schizophrenia.
Following assessment by senior qualified members of the team you may be supported in a number of ways:
- Support to manage and understand your illness and assistance to reach your potential
- Information and involvement in treatment
- Advice, information and signposting to community resources and support networks
- Involvement of family/carers
- Relapse prevention, including a plan of what to do in a crisis
- Risk assessment and management
- Education about your illness
- Planning and preparing for discharge
- Your GP can re-refer you in the future if needed.
Contact the service
37 Union House
T: 01223 341 500
Agenoria House (North Cambs Hospital Site)
T: 01945 468450
T: 01733 748481
T: 01480 445160 / 01480 445353
- Business Hours/Visiting Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
Referrals are accepted from the Primary Care Mental Health Service, FRS, Crisis team, Inpatient wards, Liaison Psychiatry, other MH teams, LADs or other health professionals.
Where to park and are there parking charges?
- Cambridge - free parking available on site.
- Fenland - car park on site. Charges apply.
- Huntingdon - there is limited free parking at the Newtown Centre, on the ring road turn in at the GP surgery and there are a number of parking bays, but it is busy and limited. There is a public pay and display car park across the road in the Chequers shopping complex.
- Peterborough - free parking available on site.
Is there access and support for patients and visitors with a disability?
Yes, our clinical bases are accessible. Please ring the team before your appointment to discuss any requirements.
How to cancel your appointment
Please contact your local team by telephone to cancel your appointment.