How our service can help you
The ward is for people experiencing acute mental health problems.
Part of CPFT's 3-3-3 pathway primary nursing model person-centred approach ward-based programme of activities led by a therapy team. We are a multi-disciplinary team of staff working with service users, carers and families to help them regain control of their lives and make positive changes to improve quality of life.
After-care plans are discussed with service users and families prior to discharge. follow-up with the community team, as appropriate, arranged before discharge. We have a passion for proactive care to reduce restrictive interventions.
The benefits for patients include the following:
- Promote relapse prevention, recovery and solution-focused therapy
- Promote therapeutic relationships based on mutual trust
- Enable service users to realise potential and maximise the opportunity for recovery
- Empower people to use choice, maintain independence and an inclusive lifestyle
- Care in a safe, secure, positive and supportive environment.
Contact the service
T: 01733 776028
Via the Crisis Resolution Home Treatmenr Team (CRHTT)
Where to park and are there parking charges?
Car park outside the building, there are charges based upon length of stay
Is there access and support for patients and visitors with a disability?
Yes, our clinical bases are accessible. Please ring the team before your appointment to discuss any requirements
How to cancel your appointment
Please call the team to cancel your appointment.